A Card a Week!

I'm resolved to making a card each week in 2015!  I have lots of friends who still enjoy getting real mail ... something they can hold in their hands and feel and read! We love our email ... but we love the real thing!

My first card of the year was an invitation to a Twelfth Night Supper ... really made those at the end of 2014 for my January party!  Every invitation was different ... I used some pieces from a kit and added items from the Graphic 45 Twelve Days of Christmas scrapbook kit. I'll be making a scrapbook using that kit to remember Christmas 2014 ... You'll see some of it later!


























 I had to make several snowflake thank you cards ... because I had a big birthday this year that brought a surprise party!



Cricut to the rescue!  I used the Bug to emboss the white insert and used two layers of paper on the snowflake.  Pretty simple ... but wanted the pop of yellow on the card because we are all ... ready for spring and we really haven't had much snow, yet!  This square card will take a little extra postage ... but these folks are worth it!  When I add thickness to my cards, I cut them 1/2 to 3/4 inch smaller than the envelope ... 


I like to have blank cards on hand that I can use as notes.  Made this one with the Cricut Everyday Cards die. It was quick to do, but I've learned to use the Xyron sticker maker on intricately detailed attachments like this one.  Added some stick on pearls and a bow. I use Tacky Glue for bows. It really works well and will dry clear.








February's Family Sunday Dinner

Christmas 2020

Mary Queen of Scots Dinner Menu Booklet

Grandma Debbie's Christmas 2018

Grandma's Blue & Green Pupkins!

Autumn at Grandma Debbie's