Ranch Chicken & Vegetables



I love to cook, but there are days when I don't want to stand at the stove! Today was one of those days, so I reached for one of my giant chicken breasts! I bought a couple packages a month ago and each breast half weighed about 12 to 14 ounces, so I froze each breast separately. They are easily two servings with some left overs!  I cut the breast into cubes and grabbed the ranch dip seasoning!


I added a couple Tablespoons of the dip mix to the flour for coating the chicken. I dipped each chunk in egg wash, then in the flour mixture. Bake the chicken in a little bit of canola oil at 350 degrees. Turn them once, and it only takes 30 - 40 minutes for them to get crispy done. That ranch dip flavor is yummy.


Move over chicken and make room for some vegetables. Cut a few Brussels sprouts in half and cut orange and purple carrots into bite size pieces. Drizzle the vegetables with lemon infused avocado oil and roast them for about 20 minutes.

If you have fresh dill, this is a good time to use it! Garnish the meat and the vegetables with a good sprinkle of dill.

I'll be sharing this with a couple of the parties listed in my sidebar. Be sure you look on my home page before you move on, though! You'll find something else you like!

February's Family Sunday Dinner

Christmas 2020

Mary Queen of Scots Dinner Menu Booklet

Grandma Debbie's Christmas 2018

Grandma's Blue & Green Pupkins!

Autumn at Grandma Debbie's